Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Awfully short for this blog...

Hey kids. I'm sure I WOULD have written something brilliant today, but frankly I've been too busy with some research the last few days to think of much of anything. I recently ironed some bugs out of my models and discovered something really, really cool. This is, frankly, why I love my job so much. Teaching can be a pain, working for faculty can be a bigger pain, the pay sucks, but goddamn is science ever fun. Yes, I am an absolute dork. I've worked in an office job that makes Dilbert look like a cake-walk (Have YOU ever watched your boss piss, smoke, and lead a meeting all at once? All right then.) so, frankly, doing something interesting is pretty high on my list of priorites.

Since I can't be here to amuse you, however, please accept this substitute. Maybe YOU won't enjoy watching Kerry and Bush sing a duet, but I think it's just about the funniest damned thing I've seen in a loooong time. Bravo to the boys over at jibjab for this one.

Additionally, I think this shirt is definitely my style.

alternative text

Thanks to Wonkette for making this bundle of joy available.

Maybe I'll post again later with some sort of insight? Nah... probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter