Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Bloody hell...

Ok, for the last time, am I the only one who can see half of the pictures linked off this website? Weigh in if you've been having extensive problems and I'll see what I can do. If it's more than just the bio pic I'll have to figure something out.

UPDATE:Well, I dunno what the problem is. I just tried to check the pics out on a computer that I'm installing a new OS on and I saw them just fine. (My point being that it can't be some sort of cookie allowing me to see them while nobody else can, since this computer has only had a brain for a matter of hours) I'll see if I can't figure something out, but this won't be a very high priority this weekend. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger procfreak said...

nope. no pics anywhere.

Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Brayden said...

I see the cute and cuddly dogs. But I just get a big X for your bio pic.

Thursday, July 22, 2004 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter