Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Indeed.

Now this individual really knows how to put together a bumpersticker for the liberal-leaning moderate in all of us. You know... like me.

My thanks to Wonkette for bringing this up.

And, as an additional note, I'm flattered that so many of you bother to look at my blog on weekends. I mean, I hardly ever post on Saturday or Sunday so either you're really bored, really lost, or you really miss my posting.

I'm guessing it's one of the first two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter