Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Don't be nice, tell me how you really feel.

The following is from faculty comments to a colleague's paper:

I read this paper twice and went back over parts of it several times. I was reminded of why I do not like evaluating work at this stage of the process every time I wrote a marginal comment or made a "mental note." You have a grant to do the research and have defended the work successfully. Nevertheless, I will address candidly the ideas you lay out in the paper.


Maybe I'm a traditionalist, but "Fuck you," just seems so much more straightforward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter