Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

I think I prefer "distinguished."

With apologies to Jeremy Freese for the blatant theft of his format...

So, I'll just come get you sometime after eleven and you'll take a look at the router?

Sure, sounds good, just remember I need to prep before I teach at twelve-thirty.

Hey, look at this, all you drinkers! She said, looking at the photograph of my cohort on my office wall.

Actually I don't drink. We all look so happy because that was taken after our big presentation to the department at the end of my first-year.

Oh yeah, wow. You look so old now.

Um....

You guys are like presidents, you just get old so fast!

Really?

Now you look old enough to be a professor. Before, if you were teaching my class, I'd have been, like, 'What is this kid doing here?'

I guess that's...

Now you seem all, like, what's the word? Distinctive?

Distinguished? Do you mean, distinguished?

Yeah, that's it.

Um... thank you?

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

No apology necessary. I don't understand why the whole blogging world doesn't use colors in dialogues.

Saturday, September 04, 2004 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter