Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, September 24, 2004

So it goes...

Well, the verdict is in. We now know what the response to my friend is. In short: matters are as I anticipated. From the sound of things, the resolution-bringing discussion was remarkable for its brutal honesty. I'm honest, mostly, and frequently pretty brutal about it. This conversation makes me wince.

I hate being right somtimes, I really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter