Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A story for the grandkids to be sure...

According to Tycho over on Penny Arcade (one of the webcomics I sometimes use to emphasize a point) someone at their recent convention actually PROPOSED to someone else they met at the same convention. (For my fellow academics: a "convention" is like a "conference," except more fun)

I am astounded. My mind is boggling. I'm astoundingly boggled.

No word yet on the answer, but my money is on: "What? You're kidding, right?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter