Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

What part of "immediate" don't you understand?

This is probably the most unintentionally hilarious post I've seen in weeks. Okay, Nick, we'll go ahead and wait for that immediate attention.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

*ahem*....well, I guess that's what I get for trying to point out the findings in five minutes on little sleep. I would go back and edit out the moments that are 'unintentionally hilarious', but I suppose it can stand as a monument to the dangers of writing too quickly.

To clear it up: I meant that their findings ought to be widely viewed and disseminated immediately.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Drek said...

I meant no offense, Nicholas, but that interpretation just sort of jumped out at me.

At least now you'll be motivated to nail me in return at the next opportunity... and there will inevitably be an opportunity given the nature of this blog.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

Heh, no problem. It is an unintentionally funny post, after all. Anyway, I'll be on the lookout for payback... ;)

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter