Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Not profound at all.

Hypothetical-Roommate: You'll have to forgive me. I only have about three-quarters of my brain working.

Drek: It's probably all that mucus filling up your sinus cavities.

Hypothetical-Roommate: Probably. I feel like crap.

Drek: You know... if you say "mucus" backwards, it's "sucum."

Hypothetical-Roommate: That's true.

Drek: I don't know why I even noticed that.

Hypothetical-Roommate: Well, it does make sense.

Drek: How does that make sense?

Hypothetical-Roommate: Because that's what you do with mucus. You suck it in.

Drek: I reckon I have to give you that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter