Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, December 20, 2004

In the meantime...

Last week we were promised a series of posts this week on the good people over at Alcoholics Anonymous. Slag has, indeed, been working on this series and I can see some not-quite ready drafts in the backstage area. I can also see some empty pizza boxes, dirty pairs of underwear and old socks there too. I really need to clean up the old office.

In any case, it looks like the second of Slag's posts on AA should go up later today. In the meantime I just wanted to take care of some administrative business. Specifically I wanted to welcome two new blogs to the blogosphere and my blogroll.

The first of these is a group blog from the bounteous blogging fields of Wisconsin. This is a blog with so many authors, who all have so much authority, that the blog itself is like something out of an Anarchist's wet dream. Or, you know, Snow Crash. Things are so disorganized chaotic free-spirited over there that the blog's NAME isn't even consistent. It started as wisc-dot-edu, became dot-wisc-dot-edu, went back, went forth, and so on. For a while I was just mentally referring to it as "Doobie-doobie-doo-dot-edu" but that's because I'm insane. I shudder to imagine what the current name is. So, while I'm including this blog in the blogroll, it's unclear what I should call it. Since I don't much feel like updating the name in the roll to reflect the daily, nay, hourly changes made by its authors, I've decided just to make up my own name for this blog. So, New Wisconsin Bloggers, I dub thee Wisconversation.

The other blog I'm adding is the personal blog of one of the Wisconversants. I refer, of course, to J Autumn whose personal blog milchbubi gains the "priviledge" of inclusion based solely on its amusing writing, and the excellent post on man-tits. I welcome you to the blogging fun.

So, hail and well met. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship which will mostly consist of me babbling and you pretending to care. Or not. Really, it's up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter