Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, December 24, 2004

My lame Christmas gift to you, Total Drek readers

Merry Christmas to one and all! I had intended for my final post on A.A. to come today, but I've been caught up with wonderful* family obligations. So the post will go up on Monday.

As my Christmas gift to you, loyal readers, I finally updated my profile through Blogger. Click the link, or click the "Slag" link on the upper left of this page. Learn a little more about what makes Slag tick! Or don't. Remember, everything you see in this blog is strictly optional reading.


*and I'm not being sarcastic - I love my family

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Oh, hulordy. It's good to start Christmas with writing that uses grammar. Yeah, so I don't have anything constructive to say, so sue me, but I've spent some goodly time on your (plural?) site, and I like it. Congratulations, you have my stamp of approval.

Friday, December 24, 2004 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Slag said...

Hi, Nate. Thanks for reading! I'm glad you like the blog - I'm very proud of my proper grammar. It's a rarity on the Internet these days. I read through your blog too - I liked it, and I posted a couple of comments. Hope to keep seeing you around!

Saturday, December 25, 2004 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter