Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Seasons Greetings!

For the Christians in the group, allow me to share the best two Christmas messages I have ever seen:

First, courtesy of Clan of the Cats we have this wonderful little non-denominational nugget.

And, second, from the bizarre, Pokemon-esque Alien Dice we have a message about the darker side of nativity scenes. I feel confident in saying that this is the best Christmas comic strip ever penned.

As for me... I'll be planning my Agnostica celebration for next year. I only wish I'd learned about this in time to set something up this time around!

Happy holidays, everyone. Now go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter