Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm just saying, is all.

It isn't that I have anything against the folks at Berkeley who set up the Public Sociology blog. Back in the days of yore when they would bestir themselves to actually post something, they occasionally blundered haplessly into an interesting conversation. I even looked forward to each new post, reveling in the views of my fellow grad students. Okay, "revel" is probably a bit strong, but I did enjoy the blog.

It's just that I really wish they wouldn't post the subtitle, "Exploring the Sociological Imagination," on a big empty white page. I mean, I just don't think it implies that we're very... well... imaginitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter