Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Oh-HO! Now we're talking!

So I was nosing around on Amazon and found a little something. Specifically, I found the pre-order page for...

Wait for it...

J. K. Rowling's sixth Harry Potter novel, currently titled, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! Let the salivating begin!

I have to be honest, though: "Half-Blood?" I mean, seriously, that's like being "Half-Assed." I prefer to be Whole-Assed, thank you very much, and I'm sure that young royal would like the other half of his blood back as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter