Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A point of order.

I'm going to go through this for those delightful individuals who have been e-mailing me lately. What I said a week ago was that I was the "Pedagological Gangster." Pedagological, of course, stems from Pedagogy, meaning, "The art or profession of teaching." So, I'm saying that I am a cool teacher. If what y'all are saying were true, I would more appropriately be referred to as the "Proctological Gangster." That would be something entirely different.

Thank you for your attention.

For those who are interested, I'm back in the office today and trying to get my shit together for the semester. Drop by and bother me at your own risk.

Not that I'm saying you should stay away, I'm just stating an obvious truth that applies any time you drop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter