Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Random Wedding Update: Bachelor Party!

So the bachelor party was moved to last night instead of tonight, and I was of course the designated driver. How did it go, you ask?

Well, you know that movie, "Scent of a Woman?" It was a little like that, except my evening could have been titled, "Stank of an Englishman."

My future brother-in-law reports, "Ach, I'll never drink beer agin."

I'm going to look for a pot of black coffee since it's about 11:20 AM here, and I've only been home for a quarter of an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter