Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ironically, I was wearing my Speed Racer t-shirt under my sweater.

The following exchange recently took place in my office. For the purposes of this conversation, my advisor will be referred to as, "Stan."

Drek: Hey- do you know where all that chalk came from? Does the Hypothetical Roomie need it to teach?

Officemate: I think Stan left it in here just now.

Drek: Hunh. You reckon he needs it to teach?

Officemate: Probably.

Drek: I think you're right.

Pause.

Officemate: Go, go, TA GO!

Drek: What, I'm supposed to take it to him now? I don't even know where Stan teaches class.

Pause.

Drek: Fine. I'll look it up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alan said...

We leave stuff in the darndest places. I once came across one faculty member's midterm stats exam on the shelf in the bathroom (I wasn't in his class at the time). He seemed a bit embarrassed when I returned it.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter