Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Woo-hoo! I can't check my e-mail!

My university brought up a new version of our e-mail client yesterday- a version that we have been dreading since it was announced. I am, therefore, unsurprised to report that now, approximately 3 days after activation, the system has crashed and bled out.

It's not like anyone actually uses e-mail anyway. Shit, I'll just go back to using smoke signals or something.

What the hell was wrong with the old client again?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alan said...

Not enough bling-bling in the old client? Universities love the bling-bling.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Drek said...

Come to think of it, how can the system have come up yesterday, and then failed three days after activation? I really need to stop sniffing the printer toner at work. For the curious- what happened is that I originally thought the system had only come up the day before, but then realized that it had been longer than that. I'd apologize, but if you're expecting much concern with logical consistency, you should really be reading a different blog.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter