Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

You guys are awesome.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the well-wishing yesterday, and answer a few specifics:

Belle: Hmmm... that is a rough birthday. We can always compare scars at the ASAs this year.

Erin: I can just see the inscription: My dearest Erin, Words cannot express how deep my affection for you runs- about as deep as my loathing for consumerism, though. Yep, definitely that deep. Damn the man.

Jeff: Funny you should mention my hangups on gender/sexuality. I think the same way about you and eating meat. Seriously, man, just let go!

Anonymous from a Distant Land: Happy to have brightened up your day, but don't get TOO used to it. If I start getting all positive... well... things will be weird.

Tina: Woo-hoo! I get a day named after me, and all I have to do is help Tina overthrow the U.S. Government. That should be easy enough. Then again, Valentine's Day already seems to be pretty full of drek, so the name-change is probably unnecessary.

As it turns out, I ended up at a sportsbar for the evening, courtesy of a few of my very good friends. This included the hypothetical roomie, the hypothetical roomie's girlfriend, my officemate, and the non-annoying guy, who is referred to as such because he seems to think he's been annoying me lately but really hasn't been. Here's a tip, so long as we're on the subject: I'll readily concede that I am easily annoyed, but I am also less than subtle. If you're actually annoying me, I doubt you'll have any trouble telling. Y'all are the best, thank you.

Although that discussion about the one-legged woman on the bus who could lick her own ass was a bit strange.

1 Comments:

Blogger Belle Reve said...

Scars? What, you can't see 'em from here.

Isn't it silly, not to go to Philly?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter