Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Commentary...

I like getting feedback. No, really, I do. So, when I find a paper sitting in my department mailbox with faculty comments scrawled on it, I'm generally pretty happy. Geeky? Maybe- but the only way you learn is by having others rough up what you're doing. (This is a special remark to that person who began her "critique" of one of my papers the other day by asserting that I am "brilliant." I'm not, the paper isn't, and even if I was, that just means that I fucked up in more creative ways than most.)

I do need to say this, however: is it too much to ask that people try to neaten up their handwriting when they add comments? I mean, I'm almost totally convinced that one comment reads:

Muttering critters is a moth

That's just not helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter