Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Funny/sad follow-up commentary on the A.N.W.R.

Looks like America's most brilliant news source published a great follow-up commentary on my post last week about the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Look at the Onion's "What Do You Think?" page for last week (it's there until tomorrow night, then moves into the archives). I passionately agree with the final (bottom right) entry, from "Loni Sweet."

For those of you too lazy to follow a link, I have reprinted it here:

"If I may be allowed to pursue the idea of 'addiction to oil,' I think the nation just reached the point where we sold our wedding ring for one night's fix."

Just what I was going to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter