Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, March 11, 2005

In theory, there should be a post here.

The reality, however, is that I'm really busy just now and haven't had time to write anything of worth.

Wait, hell, that's stupid. I never write anything of worth. Okay, change that to: "Write anything I'm actually willing to post." Yeah, that's better. I mean, I have about a half-dozen posts back here in draft form but nothing that's really ready for prime-time.

So, anyway, maybe I'll have time later to write a post for you, and maybe not. I'm hoping I will, but I try not to make promises that I cannot keep. Needless to say, given my general unreliability, I rarely promise much of anything.

In the meantime, let me direct you to the website of one Dr. Henry Makow, whose views on gender should keep us all warm and content through the end of March.

Especially that bit where he argues that Sexism is Heterosexuality. I'm looking forward to his later articles that will surely demonstrate that "Ignorance is Strength," and "War is Peace."

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Slag said...

Charming. It's too bad this guy doesn't have a comment button on his site, so we can let him know what we think of his sexist nonsense.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter