Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A matter of public health.

I don't want to sound critical, and I can certainly understand the sentiments, but judging by some of what I've been seeing lately I'm thinking the folks over at UW-Madison might want to start putting anti-depressants and/or anxiolytics into the water.

Seriously.

And as long as we're on the subject of psychopathology, I just want to wish the Hypothetical Roomie luck. He's engaged in taking a very, very special exam today. What exam, you ask? Oh... just his qualifying exams, that's all. I expect his performance will be about as good as anyone can expect given the outright sadism that motivates the test-makers.

Then again- he almost has to do better on his qual than I did on mine.

Good luck, THR, I'm sure you'll do great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous lago said...

You should buy those two some coffee mugs.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter