Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Not the Watchtower they had in mind.

It amuses me to say that it was an incident somewhat like this that earned me a spot on the Jehovah's Witnesses' "Do Not Call" list.

I can't say that I'm sorry about it, either. You knock on my door early in the morning, I answer it as I am. You don't like it? Well, I ain't on public property, you came uninvited to see me, I reckon you can just live with it.

I know you're looking to spread the "good word" and all, but here are some good words from me: If you want to make your neighbors look upon your religion favorably, don't harass them in their homes early in the goddamn morning on a weekend.

Not unless you want me to come by and hang some literature about the Origin of Species on your door, or maybe slap a new bumper sticker on the old church-mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter