Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Wow, that's... unusual.

It isn't necessarily all that strange when I agree with the Raving Atheist. Of course, it also isn't that unusual when I disagree with him, since he's pro-life and I'm pro-choice, but that isn't the point. The point is that it shouldn't shock anyone that devout atheists often agree with each other.

What makes things odd is it now seems that not only do I agree with the RA about something but we also apparently agree with an Italian Cardinal. Now how is that for unexpected?

I highly recommend, by the way, that you read the RA's post on the matter. He kinda has a point about pots, and kettles, and being black.

In other news, much as Jeremy experienced recently my own department is rapidly approaching its annual recruitment festivities. I'm helping to organize things this year, which I don't mind in the least, but it does explain my rather lax posting schedule this week. And as long as we're on the subject, for those folks who read this blog and are in my department: the next one of you little geniuses who tries to back out on something you volunteered for is gonna find out why it's never wise to piss me off. And if that doesn't scare you, I'll unleash the Canadian. Seriously, I'm not saying anything except that it's no wonder that country has kicked our ass. Twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter