Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Flattering.

I received the following e-mail from a very good friend of mine:

"Got a best friend? Is he smarter than you? Would you trust him with your life? That's your Chief of Staff." --from the West Wing

So if I ever make it anywhere where I need a Chief of Staff, expect a phone call. :-)


That may well be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. To my friend, I answer: Just say the word, and I'll be there.

If nothing else, it'd be a helluva nice change of pace.

And speaking of changes of pace, it looks like yours is probably over for a while. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Drek is back in the saddle again. Slag has been doing a great job as our primary poster, but between his travel plans (He's actually been crashing with me for the past few days) and his impending visit with his hot Belgian girlfriend (Who complains that the girls from Luxembourg get all the attention) he's going to be away from the blog for a while. So, looks like it's back on me.

Aren't you lucky...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just claim my right of reply here:
I was not complaining that Luxembourg girls get all the attention. Belgian girls have the advantage. Because there are no stereotypes about them, they creep up on you and before you know it all your friends are dating bohemian Belgians. Muhaha.
Muhahahaha.
Note: this facetious comment actually refers to the situation in my former workplace in the UK, where within one circle the percentage of Belgian-English couples became unnaturally high. I was lucky to escape.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter