Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Pretty much the case here too.

This installment of David Willis' Shortpacked! more or less explains why my officemates hate and fear my occasional non sequitur.

It's a scary, scary thing.

And as long as we're on the subject of "Things we don't want to hear about," we need to discuss the new Star Wars movie: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Folks, I am a Star Wars nut. I mean, really and truly. When I was a small boy I read one of those picture book/audio cassette combinations so many times, I could recite the entire thing- with sound effects- from memory. I know this because my parents have a damned video tape of me doing it, which I am certain will surface if I ever choose to run for president. Not that it'll matter, since an Atheist has about the same chance of making president in this country as I do of turning my penis into a pogo stick and jumping over the moon. But I digress...

Really, the thing I want to say is this: it's coming out today, I promised a friend of mine that I'd see it with her when my girlfriend and I go see her graduate from law school, and so there's going to be a bit of period in which people could... ummm... let things slip. So just give me a break here, okay? This is probably the last new Star Wars film that's ever going to be.

Unless George Lucas has his way with that "Adventures of Jar-Jar" crap I keep hearing rumors about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brayden said...

Well, I'll be sure to see it first and email you the entire plot along with sound effects, unless you promise to send me a copy of that video. I'm sure a deal can be made here.

The reviews for the movie are pretty good. Lucas might actually not disappoint this time.

Friday, May 13, 2005 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter