Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm still travelling...

So obviously this post is about my trip, right?

Um... no. My trip has not been terribly exciting. Surprised? I doubt it.

In any case, I mostly just wanted to make sure y'all saw this article in the New York Times and received my own personal reaction to it. To wit: sweet merciful fucking christ!

I never want to hear my students bitch at me ever again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter