Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, July 15, 2005

It seems that I have returned.

Which, of course, means that the average quality of material available on the internet will once more decline- if only infinitesimally. I am still getting back on my feet following my whirlwhind trip- about which you will hear more sooner or later- and so have very little to post about today.

I suppose the most interesting thing I could comment on is that it seems that Talcott Parsons has found my blog. Of course, as we sociologists know, Talcott Parsons is quite dead so I suppose it isn't Talcott Parsons who has located my blog, so much as Zombie Talcott Parsons. Even more susprising, Zombie-Parsons hasn't just started posting comments on my blog, he's actually opened up a blog of his own. Will the undead leave nothing for the sole use of the living?

I suppose I might be concerned about my apparent zombie-following, but it just doesn't seem like that big a deal. In the first place, zombies seem to be primarily interested in eating brains and, as any longtime reader knows, I should therefore be of little interest to most zombies. As for the rest... well... I suppose their shambling advance might be a bit disconcerting, but I feel that I am AGIL enough to avoid them.

Thank you, thank you. You're too kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter