Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Oh, right, while I'm thinking about it...

I'm out of town until... um... Thursday? Yeah. Thursday. That sounds about right.

Hopefully Slag and the TDEC will keep you busy until then. Otherwise... well, I'll make it up to you somehow or other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Talcott Parsons said...

We will miss you Drek.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Drek, Slag and I were rather busy with roadtripping, dodgy motels and dramatic goodbyes. Mind you, now that we are back on our respective continents I may be depressed enough to lose myself in long ranting posts.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter