Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Confidential (Sort of) to Slag

Slag: I finally found your voicemail this morning and realized you're in town. Sorry I didn't spot it earlier- the way my phone works, it doesn't remind me that I have voicemail after the first time, and I am quite forgetful. None of this will, I know, come as a shock.

I tried calling your cell, but as of right now the phone company insists that "all circuits are busy." Busy doing what, I can only speculate on, but that's what they say.

So, I'm going to e-mail you a second number to your blog-mail account. Somehow one of us should be able to track the other down. Eventually.

Maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter