Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A New Innovation.

I know spammers are constantly trying new things, and I respect that. It's a little like Darwinian Evolution: they develop new abilities to get around our defenses, we develop new anti-spam countermeasures. Spammers are like the noble pinworm struggling to crawl out of the darkness.

It's just that when they start sending me anatomical diagrams, like the following, I know I need to upgrade my spam filters.



Does everyone feel like they've learned something?

Good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter