Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

No, I didn't forget...

Some of you have been asking me, and sometimes in rather impolite ways, about where my promised Turner Tuesday episode is. You are correct that, last week, I promised a new feature that would dissect the infamous Turner Diaries. Some of you, apparently, have been looking forward to this effort... for reasons I will not try to divine.

Well, the truth is, I do have the first episode of Turner Tuesday written and ready to go, but recent remarks by President Bush were too moronic for me to resist commenting on. So, I decided to postpone the first Turner Tuesday until next week when, hopefully, our fearless leader will manage to refrain from embarrassing our country.

Yeah, I'm not very hopeful either.

In any case, I thank you for your patience in waiting that long. I'd post it later in the week, but Turner Thursday just doesn't appeal to me as much. I'm a sucker for aesthetics sometimes, you know?

So, as a thank you for waiting, please enjoy this animated masterpiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter