Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Um... what?

I don't know what I like about this more:

You Are Likely A Forth Born

At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when your analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.


Is it that I'm actually a second born, or that I don't even know what a forth born is? We're not talking fourth born here, people, but rather forth born.

Yeah.

Could it be my list of suggested occupations? Who knew factory work, comedy, and dentistry were so closely related? Then again, if you do a bad job at any of those three you stand a good chance of causing someone pain, so maybe they are a little alike.

Then there's also the distressing confusion of "your" with "you're." Seriously, I feel like I'm reading an undergraduate paper here.

And the really scary thing is, by that standard, it ain't half bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Volscho said...

It says I am a second born, but I am an only child and alot of the questions are bizarre

Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter