Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A bit of merriment

For those of you who take an interest I will say that I am now back to a state of (very) relative good health. I am in a foul, foul mood, but even that feels like an improvement. You know what? I'm going to see if I can't get anyone to go here with me. Short of that two week break on the Bahamas it's a good as it's going to get...


PS: Not that Budapest is so bad when it's a crisp winter day and you're in a good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter