Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Now that's a good question.

In the midst of her recent battles with the Hungarian healthcare system the Total Drek European Correspondent appears to be considering a change of career. This presents an interesting question: what kind of life change should the TDEC actually go with? More importantly: what sort of career change do a bunch of random assholes on the internet think she should go with?

So far, I've had a few thoughts:

-She could rent herself out for ad space. This option does seem to be gaining some popularity in the U.K.

-She could become the first female master of Tie Dang Gong (i.e. Iron Crotch Qigong). This art has been getting some attention lately and I'm sure the time is ripe for a female practitioner.

-She could move to the U.S. and run for the Kansas State School Board, although given certain revelations I'm concerned the TDEC might be overqualified for the job. More qualified that certain current members anyway.

So, anyone else have some ideas? What other careers might the TDEC embark upon?

And, as long as we're on the subject (sort of), best wishes for your health. Doctors are frustrating in all countries, but it sounds like you've got a real doozy here.

2 Comments:

Blogger TDEC said...

I am wondering if I should apply for this:
https://jobs.bbc.co.uk/jobportal/search/vacancy.aspx?id=6669
Hell, I'll do anything at the BBC...
Of course what I really want to do this:
http://www.mi5careers.info/
And Slag, yes, I know what you're thinking, but even I have a minimum of spandex I want to be wearing.
Any other ideas?

Thursday, December 01, 2005 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Drek said...

I gotta be honest- the MI-5 intro flash animation is pretty sweet.

I bet they could put together a flash game version of whack-a-mole that would be really... interesting.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter