Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Professional choices and broccoli

Drek,
Personally I think you should call yourself Dr. Strangelove - a tad predictable perhaps - but too good an opportunity to miss.
Meanwhile I seem to have landed myself a face to face interview for a new job in Oxford. Among other tasks, I'd be scheduling a team of engineers. The questions, can I deal with engineers on a day to day basis?
Looking at this maybe I can:
Mothballs, 1747 mpg Cars
and Almost Self-Balancing Skate Boards

Engineers. They promote broccoli. No, seriously, they do (ok, so that is not strictly by engineers only, but still cool).
Maybe I should take this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter