Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

But, on the other hand...

While my recent successes were lulling me into a false sense of security, fate apparently had something else in store. I just received notification that one of my grant proposals has been declined.

Fuck me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

That is bad news. Take it on the chin, team, and keep a stiff upper lip. Stand tall, and keep your nose to the grindstone. Hang tight, hold your head high, keep your eyes on the ball and you'll be just fine.

Friday, January 13, 2006 1:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter