Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Holy shit, where am I?

For those who are interested, I have returned to my normal domicile and will hopefully resume blogging shortly. I apologize for the long hiatus (as if anyone missed me) but I was busy working on a paper. The ASA deadline is coming up, after all, and I'd like to have an excuse to visit sunny Canada.

My trip went as well as can be expected. My Sainted Girlfriend proved very popular with my family, I think I proved reasonably popular with hers, and I was as always unpopular with my own. All in all, a good outcome.

Be back soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Volscho said...

dude, where are you

Monday, January 09, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Drek said...

Well, Tom, to paraphrase Luke Skywalker (aka Mark Hamill), if there's a bright center to the universe, I'm at the place it's farthest from.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter