Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Migration


Dear Drek,

I have decided that it is time for me to take my spandex-clad self away from Hungary. What say you, can I be posted elsewhere?

Vancouver? Austin? Serbia-Montenegro? Stockholm?

Wouldn't mind any of those actually. So what do you think? Can I? Please? The quality of my posting is deteriorating so rapidly due to the combined pressures of Hungarian social life and the local climate that I will succumb if not transferred speedily.

Or maybe I'll just go to Baltimore, which as we all know, is the Greatest City in America.

Yours sincerely,
TDEC

2 Comments:

Blogger Drek said...

Well, I don't think you need my permission to relocate but... hell, sure, why not? I think I'd recommend Baltimore, if only for the pervasive smell of decay that hangs over the city like a bad mood.

Anything happen between you and Slag lately that I should be made aware of? Honestly, he never tells me anything.

Monday, January 09, 2006 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger TDEC said...

The real question is, of course - did anything happen between Hungary and myself to make me eager to leave? I mean apart from the whole agonising hospital thing and the inherent animosity of the local population? And also - is my Giant Corporate Employer moving again?
No seriously, I want to go te Serbia. And Vancouver. I always want to go to Vancouver. Baltimore...perhaps...at least it has some bloody coastline...
Glad you're back Drek.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter