Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Sad Day.

Folks, I feel I should mention the passing of the honored blog, Pub Sociology. As announced by Tina earlier today, the demands of paid employment and rewarding relations with one's family members have finally crowded out blogging. Pub Sociology will, indeed, be missed. It was quite possibly the best Sociology blog out there, are represented the field exceedingly well. Out of respect, I will not move Pub Sociology into the "Dead Blogs" section of my blogroll until next week.

I can only hope that Brayden and Tina will continue to be a part of the blogosphere, commenting prolifically.

For any of you who are as sad about this as I am- please enjoy this new, and oddly erudite, blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter