Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Detour

Some of you may have dropped by today in expectation of a post. And, as it happens, a post you shall have!

Just not here.

Today I'm guest blogging for blog-buddy Tom Bozzo on his blog, Marginal Utility. He asked me a while back if I'd like to contribute during his current quasi-hiatus from blogging and, when he mentioned that his guest bloggers would be referred to as the "Whole Sick Crew," how could I refuse? In any case, he's given me a nicer introduction than I deserve, and I'm happy to help.

Go check out the post. Or not. I mean, hell, if you came this far in search of procrestination, you may as well click one more link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter