Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

From the Office

The setting: One of my officemates' advisors has just completed a meeting and departed. The three of us (myself and two of my officemates) are sitting at our desks:

Officemate #1: So that was a good dose of mentoring?

Officemate #2: Are... are you making a statement, or asking a question?

Officemate #1: I wasn't really listening, but your meeting sounded pretty good.

Drek: He wasn't listening, but I'm curious about the question. I don't know what that's supposed to look like. Y'know.. mentoring.

Officemate #2: laughs

Officemate #2: Are you scared? Is the sight of mentoring too much for you?

Drek: Your "mentoring" confuses and frightens me. I'm not sure I'd recognize it if it happened to me.

Sorry about the lateness of the post, folks. I've been pretty busy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter