Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I am *cough* back.

Well hello everybody! I'm your host, Drek, and I have returned from my recent Misery Journey only slightly the worse for wear. On the positive side, I have returned this time without having sustained injury. This is somewhat unusual, since I almost always end up bleeding at some point during the trip. On the other hand, I have returned with a cold, so I guess you could say I returned with "Misery Journey: The Home Game." This is inconvenient as the next one to two weeks are going to be absurdly busy but, hey, that's the way it goes.

Since I'm swamped with work I don't have a lot to write about today. I have a mountain of grading to complete, and a fairly important deadline this Friday that I need to make. So, blogging will be as spotty and random as ever. I have some fairly neat posts brewing right now, but nothing quite ready to see the light of day.

Or so I would have you believe.

In any case, while you're waiting for me to get my act together, I suppose I can find something else for you to amuse yourself with. Like this website that allows you to build your own South Park character. I suspect this will become a tool for creating Blogger icons in the future but, as uses go, that's not bad. Maybe I can even create my own likeness?



Then again, maybe not. So, I'll post this additional weird picture, and call it a day.



Hey, judging by this, maybe Bush's stated commitment to Human-Fish peace is actually meeting with some success? Now, if only we could be equally successful with Iran...

1 Comments:

Anonymous bookmobile said...

I'm gladdened that my discovery could come to such good use.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 8:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter