Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Testing... testing...

Some of you may have noticed that my blog has, evidently, rigged for silent running. By that I mean my front page has turned into a blank sheet of pure white. I have no ready explanation for this, but assure you that I have not decided to stop blogging. Oddly, the Total Drek archives are still accessible via Google, so it would seem I just have some sort of weird display problem. I have notified Blogger so, hopefully, the problem will be resolved soon.

That just leaves the very appropriate question: why am I posting this on my blog where it quite clearly can't be seen?

Um... habit?

No, seriously, I figure with any luck my feeds (Atom, RSS, etc.) are still working so, hopefully, if any of y'all have had this problem before you'll let me know.

Stay tuned folks, we'll be back... eventually.

UPDATE: Well, shit, as soon as this post went up the problem went away so it looks like things are fixed sooner than expected. We're gonna file that in the "Crazy Weird" category, and just hope it doesn't happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter