Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, shit, that was not what I intended.

Hey folks. Despite some of your wishing, I still draw breath and have no intentions of stopping my blogging. This is, of course, despite the recent unannounced hiatus which kept me from posting on Monday and Tuesday. I apologize for that but, hey, when the going get's tough, the tough often have to stop blogging in order to get everything done.

This hiatus is, however, good practice for something else: an imminent, even-longer hiatus. Yes, folks, I am going to be leaving town and will have intermittent, at best, internet access during that period. This means that I will be unable to update the blog until my return. As always, I'm sure that Slag and the TDEC will do their best but, as I believe they are about to begin their marital bliss, I suspect they will have better things to do with their time.

So, I will do my best to round up a skilled team of guest bloggers to keep you entertained in my absence. And when that fails, I'll probably just try to post from the road whenever possible.

In the meantime, I hope for actual posts tomorrow and the day after, to at least finish out the week in style. And of course, as I have promised with any luck one should focus largely on breasts. Won't that be fun?

And in the meantime, please enjoy this comic from the delightful folks at Krakow Studios. This is more or less a story that has a strong resemblance to something from Slag's past.

Ignore him if he denies it- he's a goddamn liar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter