Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, June 23, 2006

As soon as I return, I leave again!

Hey folks: looking for a post? Eager for a dose of Drek after so long? Well, don't fret because the brevity of this is not a sign that I am going to leave you in the lurch. As a matter of fact, I decided to thank my good buddy Tom for his contributions in my absence by providing a post over on his blog today. It's a pretty long one, so I suspect that even the largest of appetites for my frantic ramblings should be sated.

So what's it about? Oh, the usual:* Americans, atheists, and the hatred of the latter by the former. Check it out.

Or, you know, not. Really, it's your call. I have no coercive authority over you whatsoever.

* No, not boobs. Bloody hell, don't you people ever think of anything else?**

** Oh. Um... well... okay then. Carry on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken Houghton said...

No, we don't think of anything other than boobs. (Well, I'm a leg man, personally, but...)

Especially not after having seen (6) Anne Hathaway in the preview for The Devil Wears Prada, which may make me forget the impression from Brokeback Mountain that they're already sagging.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter