Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Question of the Day:

I'm working at a fairly large University in the United States. It's summer, so we have relatively few students lurking about. I'm in an office complex used entirely for research. There are no dormitories or, indeed, apartments in my immediate vicinity. This place is, to put it mildly, quiet and highly professional.

So why is it, I ask all of you, that my laptop has just detected a wireless LAN somewhere nearby (i.e. somewhere in the neighboring set of offices) whose SSID is, "ExtendedGoatSodomy?"

Site Meter