Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, June 16, 2006

'Tis the season for broken cars

I had my car fixed -- again -- at the new car dealership's location. They tell me it was a bad cell in the battery. We'll see. As for the new place, it looked new and shiny and state of the art. I hated it. The old place was old and dingy but it had character. One of the reasons I went there was because they had been there for eons. Now it's just another flashy monument to consumerism. I will grant that the old neighborhood has gone to hell and the new place is, for now, devoid of the more colorful individuals that make the old neighborhood bad. I'll miss the old place though. New might be better, but I respect longevity much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter