Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Any Stata gurus in the house?

So, I'm just wondering: is there anyone out there with some crazy strong kung fu when it comes to the matrix commands in Stata? I'm going a little buggo trying to produce a particular kind of matrix.

I'd offer cash incentives, but we all know I'm too poor. If you like, I'll offer a blogpost on a topic of your choosing.

If you want to try your hand, and win the "prize," send me an e-mail.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Do you mean the Mata commands, or the regular Stata matrix language? I don't really have much special Stata matrix fu anymore, and haven't used Mata much at all.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 4:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter